15 Reasons to Date a Nurse
Your crush is a nurse. We state stop nursing that crush â pardon the pun â and have him/her away!
Here are 15 reasons why you should date a nursing assistant:
1. Nurses tend to be thoughtful and patient, and generally are often fantastic listeners.
2. Nurses are super-smart. If you should be into both brains and charm, your own time can provide.
3. Sick and tired of breastfeeding that hangover? Permit an actual nursing assistant work his/her feel-better miracle.
4. Nurses have experienced bodies of most shapes and forms â and witnessed every particular physical function possible. Your insecurities and body quirks will probably leave your own date unfazed.
5. No waiting in-line. You will definately get an easy diagnosis every time you think according to the climate.
6. The uniform. It is not merely sexy on Halloween. (Translation: those scrubs just seem thus cute and comfy.)
7. Remarkable nervousness. Nurses remain peaceful and collected in pretty tense circumstances. You want to end up being matchmaking a nurse in times of crisis and chaos.
8. Nurses work extended hours. So if you desire just a little alone time, a nurse’s insane routine might fit you just okay. (additionally, with strange many hours come unusual date occasions. Monday mid-day might become the brand new tuesday night.)
9. Nurses make great future parents. No pressure or something.
10. You’ll be safe. Date a nursing assistant and you’ve had gotten immediate access to CPR, protection guidance and disease-prevention tips.
11. Awesome „How had been your day?“ stories. Nurses have actually endless reports of diligent and/or physician crisis.
12. You’ll beginning to see the health jargon in your favored medical dramas.
13. Nurses will cherish the innovative gestures. They offer to others non-stop and that can frequently feel unappreciated.
14. Nurses realize selflessness, one of the crucial materials to a wholesome relationship.
15. Your go out preserves schedules. Which is brag-worthy.